Sunday, April 17, 2016

Mop And Broom Holder Organizer By DOKO-IN

My closet was a mess as you can see from the pictures. Brooms were constantly falling out when I opened the closet door, getting jammed in the door, and sometimes dislodging the door. I got this product to help clean up that mess and you can see from the after picture, it did just that. The unit is plastic and comes with slots for 6 items. Make sure you mount it the right direction as the balls need to fall the right way to lock in the broom handles. There are also 6 hooks on the unit to hang other items. The unit came with a bag of screws and anchors to properly mount, you hang with six screws. Only knock was the screws are so far back into the unit, you can't use a drill to screw in, I had to go old fashion and put in with a screwdriver, but no big deal. I received this product at a markdown for my open-minded and genuine review. http://amzn.to/20yevcs #DOKOIN

No comments:

Post a Comment