Sunday, February 7, 2016

Garden Hose Nozzle - by RY Gardener

I have always had a hard time finding a good Hose Nozzle. I think I have found it with this one. This Hose Nozzle comes boxed with the Nozzle, two quick disconnects, and extra seals. It is great that this comes with two disconnects, because I have two hoses, and I can leave a quick disconnect on each. The Nozzle easily slips on and off the quick disconnect. Just push it on to connect the nozzle and simply pull the release latch back and pull off the nozzle to take off. The Nozzle has a nice grip to it and is comfortable to hold. On the end of the nozzle is a dial you can turn to change the stream from a wide spray to a powerful straight stream. http://www.amazon.com/Garden-Hose-Nozzle-Gardener-Satisfaction/dp/B016PU3MMQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8 #RY_GARDENER

No comments:

Post a Comment