Tuesday, December 15, 2015

HD Hammock

I have wanted a hammock forever, I love relaxing in a hammock and this one did not let me down. I was surprised when this hammock came, because it was so compact, compared to what I expected. It was packaged in a plastic bag with an insert. The insert was helpful as it had instructions and a link to the companies website. I also enjoyed the hand written "Thank You" on the card with a smiley face. The Hammock itself comes packed into an attached bag, usually I don't like an attached bag hanging off (like my grill cover has), because it always gets in the way. Not this one though, the bag is attached directly, no strap, does not get in the way, and is easy to pack back in. I hooked the Hammock up in my basement for now (It is cold outside in Michigan) so I could try it out before summer. This one came with some ropes to hang it up. The ropes are a good length and are a very sturdy rope. I tied a knot in the rope around the basement rafters and it was plenty sturdy to hold me. I like this Hammock comes with clips on each end to easily clip on and off the ropes. Set-up took me all of 5 minutes, and once I was able to sit in and relax I was in heaven. This Hammock is very large and comfortable, I almost dozed off in the middle of the afternoon. The material is very smooth and soft. It is also large enough I could fit two or three people in (If I trusted my knots I tied that much). Nice product and I can't wait until summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment