Friday, December 11, 2015

Professional Lemon Squeezer w/ Zester & Recipes

I was first very happy when I received an email from the company ahead of time with a thank you and a ,pdf book with some directions and recipes for lemonade drinks, nice touch. When I received the product I was first shocked by how heavy duty this squeezer is and how well made it is. It comes in a nice box with recipes on this side. The squeezer itself is enclosed in some bubble wrap. The unit has three different trays on a pivot. I would have liked to see the directions on the box as I had to go into my email and re-read the .pdf to figure out how to operate. It appears the lemon goes under the middle red tray. I have used on a glass of lemonade so far and it worked perfectly. It is so heavy it is easy to squeeze even large lemons.

No comments:

Post a Comment