Friday, December 11, 2015

Wine Aerator By Vino Aria

I was very happy to get this Wine Aerator as I am a big red wine drinker and have never used one.I have been hearing about wine aeration for a while and wanted to try it out. The Vino Aria Wine Aerator came nicely package in a quality black box with a flip up lid. The aerator is secured in with a foam surrounding. This is a great box for storing the aerator and to bring out during parties. I just wish they wouldn't have stuck the barcode right on top of the box. There is a nice card in the box with a message from the company. The aerator itself is plastic with a rubber cork, it fits nicely in the bottle. The rubber piece needed to be pushed on further when I received but no big deal. The wine poured nicely through the aerator and tasted richer then previous bottles I have had Overall I really like this aerator and plan to use it for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment