Saturday, January 9, 2016

10-Pack LINKYO 10 Color Liquid Chalk Markers Pens with Reversible Tips

These are really solid high quality markers. The day I received these they were fun for the whole day. Me, my wife, and my 5 year old had a great time writing notes and drawings pictures on the glass and mirrors in the house. These markers are good for plastic, glass, mirrors, metal, or a glossy board. When we first opened them we had to hit them up and down on a paper towel for a bit to get the chalk flowing. Once we got them all ready to write they worked beautifully. Once it was time to clean up I had no problem wiping the glass and mirrors clean with a dry paper towel. A few of the heavier places I had to go back over with a little windex to completely clean. Overall a lot of fun. #Linkyo http://www.amazon.com/LINKYO-Reversible-Replacement-whiteboard-non-porous/dp/B00XKFAJ6W

No comments:

Post a Comment