Friday, January 22, 2016

Backseat Car Organizer + Car Visor Organizer

Anyone with kids knows the car can get pretty messy, pretty quick. I am a neat freak and like to have my house and car in order at all times. I was happy to get this product to organize all of my 5 year olds stuff into one nice neat place. This way he can still keep stuff in the car, so he has something to do on the car rides, but without me loosing my mind over the mess. This product is quality made and has lots of pockets to store stuff. There are three levels to the organizer, each pouch has different sizes to store different items. The top pouch has velcro strap to lock things in.The back straps fit nicely around my seat. I wish the unit would have come with some instructions on how to mount, but I did figure it out. The visor organizer was a nice extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment