Saturday, January 30, 2016

Groovy Chef Cooking Thermometer

I got this thermometer to use while grilling. I hate constantly cutting my steaks to check and see if they are done. I have some friends that grill using a thermometer and thought I would give it a try. Once you know what temperature to use, it is much easier to just stick this in the steak every once and a while and see if the steak is ready. This is especially nice when cooking for guests as I look like I don't know what I'm doing when I serve them a steak that has already been cut multiple times. This unit has a long (approx 8") probe which is nice to stay away from the fire. The thermometer comes with a battery, but is easy to change as you just twist off the top cover and swap out the battery. The unit has four buttons, on/off, C/F, Hold, & Max/Min. The hold function is nice so you can maintain your temp after you pull it out. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B018ER8638 #groovychefcookingthermometer

No comments:

Post a Comment