Saturday, January 30, 2016

My Slick Spy Camera Pen 1080p

This is the neatest little gadget. I have been playing with this thing since I received it. It is very easy to use and very easy to pull pictures and videos off it. The Pen came boxed with a manual, charging cable, and three extra ink refills. I put it right on the charger and it charged up in no time. The manual was quick to read to understand the functions of the pen. The operation is simple, hold down the top button for a few seconds and it will turn on. The video starts right away, but I find it best to stop the video (by pushing the button again) then I will simply push the button again when I want to start recording. You then push the button once more to stop the recording. The pen will change into picture mode by double clicking the top button, then using the button to take a picture. The videos and pictures are easy to remove from the device, simply plug into your computer, open it just like any thumb drive, find the files, and copy them onto your computer. This thing is super cool and I can't wait to play with it some more. http://www.amazon.com/Spy-My-Slick-Recording-Surveillance/dp/B018XYMDOU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453680612&sr=8-1&keywords=my+slick+spy #myslickspy

No comments:

Post a Comment