Sunday, January 31, 2016

Knife Sharpener, Edge Pro 2 Stage Sharpening

I have needed a knife sharpener forever. I have been sick and tired of years of cutting with dull knifes. I have never been able to sharpen properly with the rod sharpeners they give you with knife sets. This product was just what I needed. The X-Chef Knife Sharpener comes in a simple box. The company included a nice insert, which gives you good directions on what to do if you have any issues with the product. The Sharpener is made of plastic with a rubber grip on the handle. It has a some rubber on the base that will keep the unit from sliding while using. It has two different sharpening areas for fine & coarse knifes. I sharpened all my knifes as soon as I received this. The difference was amazing as I sharpened, feeling the new sharp knife vs the old dull knife. Can't wait to cook some stuff up that needs cutting. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B011N0S1D8 #xchef

No comments:

Post a Comment