Saturday, January 9, 2016

Solar Camping Lantern / Flashlight

This thing is one of the neatest items I have purchased this year. Excellent tool for multiple functions including camping. My initial reaction when I received was, this is smaller then I thought, but once I opened and started playing with it, this little thing packs a lot of punch. I guess I didn't read the description very well at purchase, because I was surprised when I received and read the box all the different functions this thing has. Flashlight, Lantern, USB phone charger, and all for something that can be charged by the sun. The light was packaged in a slick little box with lots of information. In the box is the light, directions, and a charging cable. The unit came with a charge, so I drained it and set on the window ledge to charge. The solar panel is on the bottom so you simply flip over and set in the sunlight. There is a rubber flap that opens to plug the cables in and it includes an indicator light to tell you when the unit is fully charged. The power button is right next to the flap and has multiple functions; on, brighter, blinking, and off. The light is extremely bright, so bright in fact it seems a little dangerous to look squarely at it. It can be a little difficult to pull apart for the lantern at first, but a pretty cool feature. Probably have to be a little careful about pulling apart the lantern as it feels like you could damage / tear it if you pull too hard. Overall an awesome product.

No comments:

Post a Comment