Saturday, January 30, 2016

Illuminated 3-Lens Magnifying Glass Set

I actually got this product for my kid. He likes science type activities and I thought this would be a nice alternative for him to just playing with toys. I just need to be a little careful, and I am grateful the company put a warning on the insert, this product can cause blindness if you look directly at the sun through it. Regardless, this product came packaged in a box, with a plastic container holding all of the pieces neatly. The unit requires 3 AAA batteries (not supplied) that need to be inserted into the base. Just be careful to have the switch in the proper orientation when putting back together, as I must of hit it when putting in the batteries and the cover didn't line up with the internal switch. I thought it wasn't working, until I opened it back up and realized my mistake. The product comes with three lens with different magnifications. They are easy to slip on and off, just push in the two side buttons to release and snap the new lens in. The grip is rubber and very comfortable to hold. The light is very bright and a really nice feature. #mobiusproducts http://www.amazon.com/Illuminated-Lens-Magnifying-Glass-Interchangeable/dp/B0197S8UA2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453683772&sr=8-1&keywords=magnifying+glass

No comments:

Post a Comment